Coin Payments are the most commonly used BTC wallets in ProXCore scripts. Although they integrates Coin Payments as their main BTC wallet, members can use any other wallets (Coinbase, Block Chain, Xapo, Unocoin etc) for depositing and withdrawing funds.
1. Is there any Fees for Sending and Receiving Funds?
- Processor will take 0.0001 BTC per transaction while sending funds.
2. How to get your BTC wallet address?
Goto Your Wallet ➦ Deposit/Receive. On the next window that appears, click on Add New Deposit Address. This will be your wallet address which you can use for withdrawals.
3. How to Send Funds to another BTC wallet?
Goto Your Wallet ➦ Send/Withdraw. Enter the amount in USD or BTC and Send.
4. How to Add Funds into a program which uses Coin Payments?
Even though program would be using Coin Payments as their payment method, you can deposit and withdraw with whatever BTC wallets you’re having.
Goto Finance ➦ Add funds. Enter the amount, choose Coin Payments option and Submit.
On the next window that appears, Enter your Full Name and Email (Sometimes Address), choose the BTC option and Complete Checkout.
It will be redirected to another page where you can find the exact BTC Amount & BTC address that you’ve to send. Now goto your BTC processor and make the payment under given time period.
Certain things to remember:
- Funds must be send within the given time frame else it will get cancelled.
- Payments might take 1-3 hours to get confirmed and to be reflected in your wallet.
If you have more questions, Contact Me or comment below.